A safe, gentle standing & Chair yoga class, Accessible Yoga combines mindfulness and breath in body-inspired movement, within a non-competitive, inclusive and body-neutral space. With movement that is able to be highly modified to suit a range of bodies and capabilities it is non-load bearing with no need to get on the floor if you don’t wish to, and no coordination or flexibility required.
This class may be for you if:
- You require modifications for repeatedly getting up & down from the ground, for any reason.
- You require support in the form of a chair for seated-only postures
- You require support in the form of a chair for standing balancing postures
- You can go onto the ground but would like more time or guidance to do so
- You desire a small-group intimate yoga setting where people with similar abilities can practice together
- You are looking for a gender-inclusive and transition-safe space as you navigate changes in your body or gender.
- You have reduced mobility due to chronic illness, injury and would like a class that moves with you, rather than you moving with the class.
- You'd like a class environment that isn't preachy, with body acceptance and body neutrality at its core.
- You cannot participate in weekday Accessible classes due to your working hours or responsibilities.
- You'd like to begin your movement journey with this class and move to other classes in your own time as your confidence builds.
Our November 5 week Accessible Yoga series is the LAST one for the year. Join Sarah (she/they), experienced Yoga Teacher and qualified Counsellor, for a gentle fusion class with the nicest bunch of humans you'll ever meet.
- EARTH, BREATH, FLOW OR FIRE MEMBERSHIPS (see offerings page for pricing and inclusions)
- SINGLE PASS $22
- SINGLE CONCESSION PASS $18
- 5-WEEK SERIES $100
- 5-WEEK CONCESSION RATE* $60
*to access concession rate or discount codes please email [email protected] Concession rate requires a copy of your concession card.Book Now
Vital Beat contributes 1% of ALL pre-tax revenue to Climate Change Initiatives & Carbon Removal via Stripe Climate. More Info: https://climate.stripe.com/C6iByG
We acknowledge the traditional custodians of this country, the Whadjuk Noongar people, on which we practise and honour the Elders past, present and emerging. We acknowledge that sovereignty has never been ceded. Always was, always will be.
Vital Beat welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, bodies and identities. We acknowledge the systems of oppression that impact the lived experience of LGBTQIA+, disabled people, neurodiverse people, BIPOC people and others. We hope to facilitate a safer space in which clients & students can experience themselves, their bodies, and their needs as equal to those of others without discrimination.